Monday, March 28, 2011

Apples to Oranges: Crosby vs. Ovechkin

So this fag hurts his head and protests the regular season, sits out almost three months, cloning it up. The Caps practically beg Ovie to rest and what does he do? Sits out two games only to go right back the next week. Ovie will celebrate the same for a teammate's goal in the first period as he will his own overtime winner. History will decide who was better, but let's start by getting Ovie the Stanley Cup.


Meanwhile, you've got the Iranian government is disseminating the notion that the end times are upon us and we should be on the lookout for our god of choice, the "anti Christ" and other apocalyptic role players. I just hope those assholes don't interrupt the hockey.

2 comments:

  1. I hope Crosby is back for the playoffs so we can stick his stick up his ass until it goes click.

    jesus.

    You said it man...Nobody fucks with the jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Solid post. I like these two part posts. Sports----zzzzzzz. WWW3-----Thumbs Up.

    You are worried about hockey when Iran's Muslims are being prepped to blow Israel out of the water? Oh SHIT three times, I knew things were bleak, but this is not good!

    I never thought much of the 2012 bullshit but now I am starting to think with all these people taking it so serious, something is bound to actually go down. I would get the fuck out of dodge (vacate the east coast) two X-Mas from now if I were you guys.

    Go Caps, Fuck Duke!

    ReplyDelete