Tuesday, February 8, 2011

New Jackal Feature: I Live This Shit



No no no.....I told you.... I live this shit ... I aint just up here, rappin and tappin, spittin and skittin and shit....Naw, uh uhh, not me...I'm not you, I'm not you rapper, I'm not you...

Back in the day we here at the den had regular features... well... on the regular. All we have leftover from these glory days is the Friday Hottie and when you think about it the Friday Hottie is kinda gross. BMR is jacking off at some time during the week and finds a new girl to bust on. Then he finds 7 more pics of her and feeds it to Tico and BHMF. Y'all ninjas are getting Booger McRightHands sloppy Internet seconds... but I digress...

I'm introducing a new feature here at the Den called "I Live This Shit". Basically you do something Jackal as Fuck, tell us about it. Take fucking pictures. And tag it.

Expect something from yours truly on the regular because I Live This Shit each and every day. And what do we have here? The first installment of I live this shit is already up?!?!?! Did Scar Shoulders just post in the past like Doc Brown in Back to the Future?!?!?!?!? JTFC that dude is Jackal as fuck. Make like Westside Connection and bow down before your God.

Hoooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwlllllllllllaaaaallllllluuuuujjjjjjjjjajaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

  1. What do you call 'Keep Fuckin' That Chicken'? Or the latest craze, 'If You Gotta Go...', or what about everyone's favorite, 'Do Ya Thang, NJ'. 'Apocalypse How'? BMR got madd series, son! Your new series could easily be retitled, "I Drink All Weekend, Every Weekend" and no one would be the wiser. Alcohol("Getting Awesome") does not equate to jackaldom.

    "Firday Hottie is kind of gross." If that ain't some blasphemy. I've gotten DAP from SS on probably 60% of them. I have plucked some of the finest females from all over the globe, they're not limited to any one geographical area. Your theory is bunk because up until December, I posted them at work, where it's quite difficult to...ahem. Believe me, I work with enough hot chicks to get me thinking about it. I can assure you, Friday Hottie is a product of the glorious female form and not the sexual deviance of one, Boogers McRib. Sounds like that Jersey Shore disclosure got ol' Shoulders a little riled. Whatever it takes to make a jackal realize the clone of his ways...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Way to catch feelings when I try to bring some awesomeness back to the Den. Why so insecure? And just to play Devils advocate how does you posting the Friday Hottie from work not make it a girl you found when pulling your McWanker?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is clearly a smear campaign. If you don't like the hotties, you can post over them. They just continya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, I'm pretty sure you owe Tico some royalties for jocking his McStyles...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can take whatever I want from Tico. That non debt paying bama is owned by me. I might take one of his kids and wave its costa rican soccer playing ass in pontiuss face just for shits and giggles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Taking pics is GAF, live the moment.

    SS better be ready for Tuesday, double or nothing on VT vs MD? (Vegas line -1)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Forget a sentence. My bad yo.........

    Yeah man I dunno, I am kinda skeptical. If Friday Hottie's is the only leftover from the glory days it must be for a reason.

    Hottie's must have had an evolutionary advantage of some sort. It has clearly adapted to the needs and wants of the modern Jackal. The other reg. features in the Den just couldn't keep up. It was what is known in today's terms as an evolutionary blog race, and they lost.

    Big disclaimer: I don't claim to know or understand the entire history of the Den and its traditions. So you two chickens fight this one out and please don't verbally violate the Friday's Hottie again with speak of Boogers McWanker. The Hottie is held in higher esteem than that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. BHMF, respect son. Basically all I'm asking for is more funny stories about US, The Jackals, and less bullshit about bullshit mother fuckers in the world. I bet all kinds of crazy shit goes on in your day to day life in Alaska. Tell us about that shit. And I'll tell you about my sisters boyfriend who quite literally has throw his own feces at another human in hostility. Hanging out with him this weekend. The details of the story I just mentioned will be in Sundays I Live This Shit post. In the industry they call that a 'teaser'...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Taking pictures is fucking awesome Tico. Get off your broke ass Costa Rica bullshit. The more pictures the more Jackal Comics. And I dare ANYONE to say Jackal Comics isn't the greatest thing ever posted in the Den. Respect BMR. Respect.

    And when you give me the $20 you owe me and I have it in my hands I will bet you. Before that you can taste my grundle.

    ReplyDelete