Saturday, January 1, 2011

Want to like new...Dre but...too......much........wackness



So many posts to read, so little time. Happy New Year Jackals. I know I got some work to do to get caught up. Been to long as always. I see a lot of "0 Comments" always a bad thing. Was there camel toe a few weeks back for the Friday hottie?

The Den is really .

God bless the den. 2011 go asleep.

PS Go Caps

PP-PS Crosby's voice makes William H. Macy seem manly.

PPS Akon and everyone else is pop music eats penis willingly and enjoys it a lot. (Tico speak...baleeeve it)

PPP*PS Miss you fuckers

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I hate Shepard Smith, but he displayed some ruthless TV news anchor heirarchy on this one. Good pull, BD2. Live TV is so fucking priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really have anything to add to "live TV is so fucking priceless" but just wanted to chime in to say good work to both of you for these hilarious clips...

    ReplyDelete