Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Jackal Reunion Week Continues!


Sunday Head, the Lynx, BMR and I Jackaled it up in college park. The phrase "mustache vagina cursed" was tossed around like it was nothing in front of the waitress by the only parent at the table.


Last night Head and I had dinner and a few beers and then I came home and lifted and drank more beers.


Tonight I meet Epstein for dinner and beers and then not 5 minutes after he walks out the door the phone rings...


SHOTE SLEEVES IS COMING TO TOWN! And he wants to Jackal it up with BMR and SS tomorrow on H st.


Anubis is smiling upon us and works in truly mysterious ways.


HOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

8 comments:

  1. Go ahead, Shouldas. Tell the Den how you exacted revenge on BMR and poor ass in-from-out-of-town-walk-all-over-NE-witcha-boys Shote Sleeves was an innocent bydrinker. Tell the Den about how you had me and Shotey chubby chase with you last night. A girl that works at a deli! C'mon, man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find your accusations baseless and totally uncalled for. I ask you to cease and desist. Immediately. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trying to make sure a jackal ain't slippin'. Shote Sleeves was there, why don't we let him weight in...?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yo,

    John Cusak almost ditched his boys for an 80's chick in Hot Tub Time Machine, but then realized the error of his ways when one of his boys got his shit pounded in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didnt ditch anybodyy and I picked up the bar tab. (Which I also did Saturday night when you ditched me) what more can a Jackal do?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did I mention we went to listen to a chick band? A band with chicks in it. Granted, BMR and Shoteness were catching feelins on the southpaw. She was pretty hot.

    In summation, 1) BMR is a horrible and costly wingman 2) SS is looking for a warm chubby to ride this winter out 3) bands with chicks in them aren't jackal, no matter how hot the chicks in them might be

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha barely. Good times indeed fellas! Not sure how yall made it to work yesterday...I was bvroken all day and spent most of it on the couch nursing my still pulsating liver. I must say, that despite the aforementioned accusations, the dc boys hold shit down. I will be eagerly awaiting den publication of the stylings of DJ-BMR and OG-SS, that i was treated to the other night whilst trying to slurp down mexican armada sized tecate's and overfilled (is there such a thing?) shots of dewars.

    ReplyDelete