Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Whoa whoa whoa....Smoking is GAF

BMR, this comment makes no sense.

"You want to know why I can't quit smoking? Lung cancer ain't shit compared to what a fucking shitload of people will face this century."

good point?

that Native American guy is jackal as fuck and he makes a good point we do need to get back to the natural order of things. Cigarettes are just another form of the "man's" crack he peddles on you and me just as bad or worse than $$, oil, fast food, booze, power and greed.

quit that shit before we have one less jackal breathing



as American as pumpkin pie and baseball....right?



mmmmmm yummy



no joke smoking is GAF

1 comment:

  1. You got it. This post was an ode to the glories of tobacco. Out of proportion is your comment, as well as out of context. Clearly I'd prefer not to smoke, but effed up world events make it easier...was my point, but thanks for the nasty YouTube links, I'll need them in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete