Thursday, May 20, 2010

GCOTDx2: Floyd Landis




This guy was stripped of his title in '06 for doping. Dominated the hardest stage of the Tour de France with a superhuman effort (obviously impossible) and then swore he didn't dope in court. He then took donations from family and fans, spent his entire life savings, lost his house and his wife trying to prove to everyone he was innocent. He even wrote a book declaring he rode clean his whole career. Then he is relegated to JV bullshit league and no one wants him anymore.

So what does he do? He goes to the officials and says that he cheated because everyone else cheated so they should still give him a chance. That is like saying, I cheated on my exam but so did everyone else so can you pass me? Then he specifically targets his friends/teammates that he rode with for 10 years because if he can't race then they shouldn't be able to either.

One small problem, Lance didn't cheat. Never did. Lance is my hero. He beat cancer, he beat you 7 times deal with it. Do not fuck with me, clone. I am a jackal. Regardless of my bizarre sports interests and funny cycling outfits I am still a jackal and I will UNF your face...bitch.

Douche.

8 comments:

  1. Santana Moss+performance enhancing drugs=exciting plays
    no-name cyclist+performance enhancing drugs=cycling that is indiscernible from performance enhancing drug-free cycling

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha you're right no one has heard of Lance Armstrong. What was I thinking?!?!

    Watch the stage that Landis one and tell me you can't tell he is on drugs. Dude was possessed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, let me pull it up on 'Tour de France Films'... OOPS! I can't, nobody documents a bullshit sporting event that sounds like chicks' perfume...

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Watch the stage that Landis one and tell me you can't tell he is on drugs. Dude was possessed."

    "won" not "one" he did come in first but that was some dumb typing

    seriously though this is a bitch move

    ReplyDelete
  5. oops got me again no documentation whatsoever.

    Imagine running up the face of a building in the mud for 24 days. say what you will but you have to respect the talent and the fact that a breakaway like this is not natural.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not implying is an easy sport, I'm just saying I would rather watch something else.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That first clip is 9 minutes long and narrated by a British guy. How the fuck am I supposed to pick up what you're shitting all over the Den? Cycling is in the top 5 of worst sports to watch on television.

    Psst, 3 of those 5 are women's sports...

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is Phil Leggitt he is the fucking man. Watch it this year. If you still think it is GAF, I'll let it be.

    ReplyDelete