Thursday, May 20, 2010

GCOTD: S. Moss


"I ain't got nothing to do with nothing that ain't about me." -Santana Moss's reply to allegations of HGH injections from rehab doctor (same Doc that juiced Gay-Rod)

Well stated Santana…what is that a quadruple negative. Didn’t even know that was possible.

And just when things were going so well sans fat albert drama. I still love Moss, dude's a beast and now we know why. It is just now I have to go and get another jersey.

Quite possibly the funniest thing Pontius has ever said in response to my jersey dilemma:
"It's a pain I'm sure Nuggets knows all too well. Weird feeling, like burying a hamster, you kinda care, you're kinda pissed, and you think twice about buying another one. But in the end you always do. Well... I fed hamsters to the gigantic snake we had growing up so I always had to buy another one, but, you get my point."

4 comments:

  1. That, my friend, is why you stick to "throwback"(team legend a la Gary Clark, Riggo, etc.) or! Or! Badass draft pick you can count on being a household name. Difficult to do as a Redskin fan, but with the Ravens you have about a 50-50 shot. Of course, Mark Clayton has a pinky nail on his roster spot, so I may be in the market.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of mascots,(not really, but I didn't feel like posting again) is it safe to say we can stop asking the host city to come up with an Olympic mascot?

    ReplyDelete
  3. saw this last night...so ridiculous. Looks like Seoul not London. Why the hell do they have chinese writing on them?!?!

    PS I still have my D. Green which will never be faded. Always wanted an Art Monk so now is seems like a good time to make that move.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Until the guy whose throwback you have ALLEGEDLY fucks a 16 year old hooker... I'm just saying...

    ReplyDelete