Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Keep Fuckin that Chicken: Nationals



umm yeah...that was just about the weakest fuckin thing I have ever seen. Oh yeah, that old team you were talking about in your little song was the Senators. They sucked in their later years, didnt exist when we were born and anything prior is too old to matter. The Nationals are the Expos....expelled from Montreal for sucking too bad, a french speaking colony in America's gay cousin. Not hating on another local team, but just because I moved to another city I am not gonna jump on another shitty team because it is more convenient. If I rolled like that I would be a Giants fan. (aka GAF). So I will continue to wear my burgundy/gold and orange/black with pride. Pleaassee baaallleeeevve me!

This is the only team that matters in baseball even if the past 22 years have been....well nothing more than shitty as hell. Boogers put me up on this video last night and it made me remember what made the O's so awesome.


They were blue collar and country as fuck, and most importantly they beat up on the big bad Yanks and Sox relentlessly. Let's go O's!

9 comments:

  1. no response, huh? not surprised...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wild Bill is so fuckin' jackal. I want to buy that guy a twelve pack of cheap beer and hear stories about Essex and Dundalk. The Gnats are so fucking gay. Nice park though, and Leeds Platinum certified. It was nice fending off the fuckin' Skankees the other night. I'm still with you, El Guapo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will write an entire post when I have a minute this weekend explaining to you why you, BMR, Babyface, and the Lynx are all retarded. It will be a multimedia extravaganza and end with you and BMR being forced to decide between the two of YOU which one is the clone. Your brain will melt. You will not be victorious. This I assure you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking forward to it. PS where the hell is head?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I assume that's "Where the hell is Head in comparison to how prevalent he used to be?" as opposed to "Where the hell is Head?" on the same level as "Where the hell is Clonelle?"

    Answer: Selling a house and now buying a house (closing tomorrow), working a lot, and taking care of my kid while my better half works like crazy and prepares for a trip to the Middle East.

    Random: O's @ Nats May 22nd? Who wants in?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clonelle tweeted that he was at the Phillies game vomiting on off-duty policemen and their kids. Head, is that to say buying/selling property, child rearing and spouses abroad are more important than sports, boobs and funny shit? News to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ANY reference you can make to that "intentionally vomiting on off-duty policemen and kids" story is welcome in my book...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Os at Nats Mayy 22? 100% in. Jackal offseason OTA. Tickets will be cheap. Lets do this. Voicemail like gay shit like baseball he'll be in for sure.

    ReplyDelete