Monday, April 26, 2010

GCOTD: Five Guys(Prices)



Yeah, I've been listening to Five Guys banter for over a year now and I was led to believe it was the best dining establishment for obliterating hunger since Chipotle. I heard about numerous NoVa escapades with SS and Ol' Filthy being born again at the hands of ground cow and potato slices. I was told, "Oh, the little burger is plenty..." and "They fill the bag of fries to the brim!" I was optimistic. Why shouldn't I be? Since when does SS lead a jackal astray? Never. Little cheeseburger, fries and a Coke. What's the damage, BMR? Nine fucking dollars and thirty two cents!?!?! Can I have a fucking blow job with my burger and fries? Am I a fucking skrimp? Is that burger constituted of ground filet mignon? Boycott starts now, Five Guys. Your prices are bullshit. If I had felt particularly hungry, would I have broken the ten dollar threshold? For a fucking burger? I hate you. SS, you led a jackal astray. BD2x, you had a Five Guys post at one point or another, why didn't you explain this to a jackal? I will defer to the drawing below to summarize:



3 comments:

  1. Yeah but have you ever had Five Guys.... on weeeeeeeeeeeeed??????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, Boogers had Five Guys. Ergo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. so what you are saying is $10 is too much for awesomeness incarnate?

    Cheap bastard. Nothing this good should be cheap. If it were $5 and crappy it would be called Burger King and I wouldn't have bothered writing about it. Five guys fucking rules all food that is insanely bad for you.

    PS did you stock up on the free peanuts while you were waiting for delicious goodness that is five guys cuisine??

    ReplyDelete