Friday, March 5, 2010

My life with an SUV


The gas station is a common place for me and my Durango to spend some quality time. 12 MPG...let's see your hybrid beat that Head.

Even though it really sucks, I mean really, on gas I fucking love this thing...I am not ashamed to admit I drive a hulking, 'Merican SUV that seats 7 on a daily basis by myself to and from work everyday and love every second of it. I can't wait to pile in it for the Montreal trip for Nuggets'es Bachelor Party.

You all are invited by me so if you want in let me know. Nuggets won't mind (however Pontius might...hehe).

Now if you will excuse me I have to go find some of the few remaining giant piles of snow to drive over and giggle like a school girl.

1 comment:

  1. I'm getting the sense that you're overcompensating for your gas guzzling guilt, if it's alliteration you fancy, and your fill ups are eating you up inside. I'm gonna take it to the extreme onnna bitch, I'm going to calculate YOUR CARBON FOOTPRINT! Ba leeve it. Irish Catholic Guilt Style. Sleep is ill-advised...

    ReplyDelete