Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Jackal vs GAF: Jackal wins every time

The Black Keys vs. The Jonas Brothers Black Keys...you decide

GAF x 1,000,000,000,000:


Jackal as fuck:


Arguements from the clones among us? Duke any thoughts? KOTJ? Droppa Deuce? Clonelle? Pontius?

Any comment from the potentially former Jackals quickly losing ground? Crazy Pat? tico? CQQ99? Voicemail? Scar Shoulders*? babyface*?

*based on past performance attendance is down...

That's what I thought. Silence. Hang in there Boog and Head. The Den shall rise again.

5 comments:

  1. You grouped me with clones???? Asterisk or not... you're already UNFed... you just don't know it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just checkin to make sure you were paying attention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To be clear as far as I can tell the only real live jackals left are the pair of blood jackals (yours truly & Boog, SS & babyface) OBD and Head. With the occasional peppering of shote sleeves and tico. Anyone care to disagree??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not comfortable disclosing how much of that Jonas Bros. video I watched. Damn you, BD2x. I think I might have chased OBD off with my liberal rhetoric. Jackals be an endangered species. Pontius just tried this morning to get me to go to an MLS game. Can't nobody clone my stride, no one can clone me down. Oh no, I got to keep it jackal.

    ReplyDelete