Wednesday, March 31, 2010

GCOTD: Women's Basketball

Ever read a bullshit article that states that women's basketball is more entertaining than the men's game? That some womens team is better than some mens team? That some dbag coach deserves more credit? (Side note: Dudes that coach women's sports are creepy. It's 2010. There are thousands of former women's sports stars that should have those jobs, not skeezy old dudes.) Some bullshit argument about fundamentals?

Go the fuck to sleep. Watch the video and go to sleep. No offense, but BD2 can make that shot. Even with the game on the line. And certainly the second one. Jesus titty fucking Christ that's the funniest thing I have ever seen.

I can't stop watching it and laughing. Women's bball sucks.

GAME OVER

4 comments:

  1. those aren't chicks those are gay dudes with whigs on especially that coach. Jesus would not want to run into her in a dark alley. Thanks for the nod, but I don't think I could beat any of these she-males

    ReplyDelete
  2. You couldn't beat them. But you could make one of those two wide open lay ups. I know you could do it. I have faith in you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going rogue on y'all's YouTube links. After that setup and subject matter, I just couldn't give a fuck. You make excellent points, SS, but I stumbled upon the Lady Terps' National Championship, '06?'07?, but anyway, it was one of the most exciting basketball games I've ever seen. I don't think I've watched a women's game since, but it was the Terps and I kind of had this thing for one of the point guards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude you have to watch it. Its so fucking funny.

    And yeah the terps are jackal in all forms. That's not the point. The point is the mens terps are more jackal.

    ReplyDelete