Wednesday, February 24, 2010

GCOTD: Pontius

GMAIL TRANSCRIPT

Pontius

  
 
 
 
 
 
 
to BD2, BMR, SS(notice no CQ99, who also loves to 'Reply All', but apparently Pontius needs to stay on his good side)
show details 8:14 PM (1 hour ago)

Please hold off on this shit(Please 'Reply All' as much as you can). I don't have the time or the patience (if you do 'Reply All', I will continue to solidify my clone status). There are a lot of diferent groups on here (everyone on this email chain knows what a wet blanket I am already), and the inside jokes don't translate well/get old quick when you're not in on them (how am I supposed to be funny if you guys keep upstaging the fuck out of me?). That all said, can't wait to see you all, it's been to long (I can't wait to sit back and watch you three jackals have a blast while I judge you silently).

Sent from my iPhone (aka conveyed smugness without the need to type)

Begin forwarded message:

8 comments:

  1. im pretty sure hot chicks, gay clones on nick jr, terrible cinematic endeavors, crosby being gay, and the general hatred of all things gaf translates pretty well. boogers spits hot fire. Howl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha. I didn't realize that was sent to just three of us. I also love that others replied all after he sent it. The funniest thing about it is if he didn't want to foster conversation and people gwtting pumped up about the partyb he could easily just email himself and bcc everyone else to defeat reply all.

    Important info missing from his email: the number of nights we are going so we can take off from work. Hotels we m/ight stay at. Possible activities. This may call for a reply all....

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you do 'Reply All', please include a link to this post, so he know's how freaking gay he is. What's up with not "warning" CQ99? He 'Reply All's all the time to spite Pontius. Is it funny when CQ99 does it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fine, plan your GAFest without me. I don't mind...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, Head... The thing of it is, we're all buying funny Canadian hats and they don't make one big enough for your gargantuan melon. Seriously, if we invite you, then we have to invite OBD, which just screams Canadian deportation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. we didnt put this together but I am sure nuggets would want you there if you were able to make it. only thing is you can never know anything about it because we are not allowed to talk about it according to Pontius!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was just fucking around dude - no need to worry about it at all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't realize what it was until after BD2's message, which makes me (1) feel lame for fucking around about it and (2) all the more embarrassed for Pontius - what is such an event good for, if not for getting super fucking hyped up??

    ReplyDelete