Friday, January 8, 2010

TTOOOO MMUUCCHHHH CCCOOOOFFFFEEEE!!

Fact is blogging makes me feel like this dude...


Because at work I feel like this kid...

Boog - I am not sure I understand what you are saying in the post below as far as my obsession and its impact, but I do agree that chick is pretty hot in a cheerleader/stripper sort of way.

As far as my addiction, that is the very reason for the satellite blog. So you all can just get my jackal related material in the den and I can post my crazy BallDEEP blog shit in Straight Outta PLompton about bikes and cars and redskins and weird music and boobs and books and trucks and coffee and beer and blogging and and…and…and shit like that.....ya dig???? I

encourage you to do the same because there is all sorts of weird shit that you are into non-jackals den applicable that I would love to read about like Cartoons, and weed and bluegrass and green info and shit like that….ya feel me??

Gotta run…coffee just finished brewing….aaahhh!!!

HHHHHOOOOOWWWWWWLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. BD2, are you not my brother? My jackal? Did you not pat my back while Sudafed, Ghost Weed and Dale's took their toll on NYE? What the fuck is wrong with strippers and cheerleaders? What's wrong with an obscenely large Asian side boob? I was just trying to let you down soft and tell you I've got a blog. I can't post on yours. Godspeed. Happy Friday, my jackals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first pic is amazing (the second one isn't too bad either).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was indeed there my jackal on that fateful night. There is nothing wrong with any of those things you have mentioned. Something has been lost in translation. I am am still your blood jackal and this is still my blog. I just now have a place for all the crap in my head that you all dont care about...call it a Jackals Den Appendix. I was saying you could have your own Jackals Den Appendix if you wanted "Boogers McRibs Land of Comic Delight" or whatever you felt inclined to name it if you were so inclined which apparently you are not as I am. Godspeed to you as well.

    Good Day sir.

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty solid feedback there, Head...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I posted a much longer comment on Ball DEEP's Redskins ramblings RE Shanahan & Snyder but when I submitted it, Blogspot gave me an error, and when I hit "Back" it was gone. Fucking technology. Maybe I'll write it again some day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always copy before hitting post comment for that very reason. fucking internets...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm usually smart about such things, but apparently not in this case.

    ReplyDelete