Friday, January 8, 2010

Gay Clone Fashion Sense: Scarves

D.C., you are so infested with gay clones, every morning while it's cold I want to puke. I hate the fact that "men" in this town are so quick to don a scarf, they don't consider for one second the magnitude of its impact on my jackalness. Please just have a cold chin like everyone else. Scarves are not acceptable unless you're an Everest-climbing Sherpa.
The picture above is less than fortunate, because I'm pretty sure they caught this male model while he was pinching a loaf.
This poor fucker has a purse over his arm, a scarf and Asian heritage. He will lose his virginity at 44 years of age, when an old lady on his block hears the story of his devastating, jackalless existence and gives him a pity lay.

Seriously scarves are for chicks. Chicks like Cheryl Cole. Friday Hottie 2x

4 comments:

  1. so well played I want to punch you about the arms wildly...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are there only three pictures of this Friday Hottie in existence? If so, can BMR be a bitch's agent? If not, why am I looking at the same pictures twice?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was pissed that BD2 and myself posted over her glorious ass. I posted them twice to give the jackals, and any ninjas that might have snuck in the Den, a fair chance. And my scarf-bashing post had too much dude in it, so I wanted to stay in Tico's good graces...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goddamn, I was so proud of this post. SS, did you get a look at these midgets running ball? BD2, the blogger compared with a wide-eyed crackhead? I don't get enough credit from you skrimps.

    ReplyDelete