Tuesday, January 5, 2010

SHOCKER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skins fans be creepin on the email and cutting Jackals with Liquid Swords for tongues out of the discussion. Could 2010 be the dreaded year of the clone? DD, BD2, Pontius, Voicemail, I got my eyes laser focused on your bitch asses...

From: Droppa Duece Date: Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 8:57 PM
"This has to have been the most interesting year the Redskins have had- ever. Their extraordinary failures this season might have made for bad football, but it made for great theater.
When does baseball start up again?
D"

On Jan 5, 2010, at 8:48 PM, Ball Deep wrote:
http://blogs.nfl.com/2010/01/05/shanahan-will-receive-five-year-deal-to-coach-redskins/

3 comments:

  1. "feel me yo... walk in a jackal shoes it'll hurt ya feet.."

    dont understand the call out but DMX is the shit. SOP 2010 Twenty-Dime to infinity ballleevee it

    ARF ARF !!

    HHOOOWWWLLLLL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DMX is so fucking awesome. I have no idea why I forgot that well known fact. There will be infinitely more DMX in the Den in 2010. Baleeve that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why don't you 'Google' "Canadian bitches" and see how many hot ones come up? Still, I was kind of awesome when I put that post together.

    Yes to the mullet.

    ReplyDelete