Friday, January 15, 2010

Jackal Conundrum: Starch


All I'm saying is you tell a jackal to bring starch, you've said enough. Imagine you're sitting, watching sports, keeping jackal, and your fellow jackal drops some freshly grilled/smoked meat on your plate. Is it so hard to fathom consuming said meat without the obligatory starch to which we are so accustomed as 'Mericans? I'm just saying, maybe you could take a bite of chicken, steak, venison, whatever your taste buds require, and supplant said starch with a freshly prepped pizza pie from your boy Boogers? Pizza crust = starch. Of course, you could just tell Voicemail to put some taters together. Status quo is for scarf-wearers, yo.

5 comments:

  1. Ninja you crazy. I didn't ask you to bring a fuckin vegetable. Pick up some fingerling potatoes, a small sack of em, from the Giant by the Metro you are picking up Voicemail from, and I'll do the rest. I gots Kosher salt, I gots Garlic, I gots black peppercorn and a grinder, I gots Olive Oil, that shit would be bumping, AND YOU KNOW THIS! Pizza is for greasy Guido wop jersey shore BUSTAS. Meat and potatoes is for Scottish Irish real American Jackals. Word is DMX, grrrrrrrrrrrr ARF ARF!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't rock the boat, says SS. You know beer could be considered a starch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude. Do both. Did I stop with 2 pounds of Chicken? Did I stop with another 2 pounds of deer? Did I not get bacon to wrap shit in? Did I not get beer? Am I more than one man? Are you and Voicemail less than 2? How is it I can come up with 3 food items and 2 six packs and you two fools can't come up with a sack of potatoes and whatever pizza you want to make and some beers? Riddle me that Boogers McClone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How does challenging the establishment lump me in with clones? Your glass house is made of wool good sir and it wraps your neck like the great Boa of the jungle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having no starch to go with an assortment of meats is not challenging the establishment. It's just plain stupid. If you Jackal up and bring both, then you can have no starch on your plate, and those that want starch, can.

    ReplyDelete