Friday, December 18, 2009

Vegas vs. Atlantic City

In the meantime we can go to AC? What is Clonelle or whoever that was talking about? That is like comparing Megan Fox to Rosanne Barr. Yeah, they are both humans but that is about the only thing they have in common. BMR is right AC sucks. I'd rather go to Black Bear Chalet or some other shit hole in the woods than stay within the confines of this god awful state.

Don't believe me? Look to Hollywood for proof then:

Atlantic City obviously GAF



Las Vegas so jackal you get awesome upon arrival

1 comment:

  1. Not so fast sweetheart. The Borgata is not bad. Also have I mentioned the new law passed in god awful WestVirginia? Charlestowwwwwwn Races and Slots! and TABLE GAMES! Come June Poker and Blackjack and sweet sweet Craps will be 55 minutes from my home.

    "Hey SS me and _____ are gonna grab lunch and go shopping. I'll be back this evening."

    "oh, ok. I'll probably just chill here"

    VRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete