Friday, December 18, 2009

A Jackal misses Vegas....like a maulfucker

Now I understand why Nicholas Cage was so depressed in Leaving Las Vegas. It is like being a kid, going to Disney World and then having to go back to school in time for your math test.

Only this math test is being pounded in your ass in the form of a job that lasts 30+ years and the only conversation you can have outside of this nightmare of a responsibility with other "test takers" is about how shitty your job, commute, weather, mortgage, co-worker, boss, housing market, job market, political issues, environment and business buzzwords are... at nauseum.
A jackal misses Vegas like a mutha fucka. SS we gots to find a way to get another fix on the double. Remember dude at Rhumbar? Now I know why he was pouring out his blood sweat and tears to the rythmic beats of those awesome DJs. Because he knew just how awesome we were getting and how fleeting getting awesome in Vegas really is.....ballleeevveee it.

What is Jimi Hendrix without his acid? What is Eli Manning without a nice dude in his bed to snuggle up with? What is a mancation without Tico? What is BMR without awesome cartoons? What is a jackal without Vegas? ....Sad.

6 comments:

  1. That's what the fuck is up. Worry not my dear Jackal. I spoke with CQ99 at Fogo de Chao the other night and he says he's down with Vegas like I'm down with the new Jay Z. Blood brothas, ya dig. Bachelor party of a family member. Also mark your calendar. March 13, 2010. Jackalpalooza at the Paquiao/Mayweather fight. Yes I said at, we're going and it's down to two cities one of which is Vegas. Maybe I'll shoot me a rapper afterwards...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it Un-'Merican to root against Mayweather? because I hate his sorry ass. I am ashamed to say I rooted for the Brit the last fight he had. Maybe we can bet on it being that we are in Vegas and all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lazyMofowhowontsignintothisbitch bc it takes 20 more secsDecember 18, 2009 at 11:04 AM

    In shorter term we gotta do an AC expedition and blow shit up

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet it doesn't take 20 more secs than typing out "lazyMofowhowontsignintothisbitch". More like "dumbsonofabitchwhotakeslongertotypelamejokesthantosignin"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm willing to bet "lazyMofowhowontsignintothisbitch" is Clonelle and he's so ashamed of his extended hiatus that he felt compelled to create the alias in question. But why now? Only a Philly fan living in Jersey could find any reason to suggest going to the shit stain that is AC.

    ReplyDelete