Saturday, November 7, 2009

A Tribute to a Modern Day (kind of) Scarface- The Al Pacino one


Okay. You know you are getting awesome when you own some cool exotic animals.But you get double points when your shit starts taking over the native ecosystem and are the only ones on the continent and whatnot.

Also, your former home is now a theme park. In Columbia, but still, pretty bad ass. Pablo Escobar was also at one point the 7th richest man in the world.

Not too shabby. Also, pet hippos? Way more awesome than fucking pussy Mike Tyson tigers. Hippos be hungry, hungry! More people die from them in Africa than any other animal.

1st summary- Pablo Escobar epitomized the gangsta lifestyle, and had hippos. Jackal!

2nd summary- Brown Dog got a Brown Dog (more brindle really) See above. Jackal!

3rd summary- Camo High Life is the shit. Jackal.


Bitches.

3 comments:

  1. I just realized I hit the trifecta on this- I figured out how to hyperlink, post my own pic, and youtube joints all in one post. BD be blowin up that multi media outlets. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very good development in my eyes... more Rusty T. Bone posts are OK with me.

    Hippos = Awesome

    sweet dog by the way. Maybe you and BMR can have a dogs wizard contest to see who wins. My votes on Brody though. that fucker can drink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you trying to tell me that someone is going to have a more alcholic dog than I will. You sir have offended my honor! I DEMAND satisfaction!

    ReplyDelete