Friday, October 9, 2009

GCOTD: Jackals? Or Gay Clones








Aldente Sschawannz or whatever the fuck your name is. It has been so long I forget. I smoked your Cubans, enjoyed your ball busting, drank your keg, enjoyed your Den contributions, but now nothing. Its almost as if you were a gay clone all this time and hid your true colors. Where the hell is our kick ass banner for the Den? Where the hell is our Vegas update? Is this how you treat your fellow jackals? 

Droppa? I know you work like a African pirate and shit but damn post a comment or something.  We miss your jackalness.  You have yet to write word one in this bitch.

Big Al?  well your family...

Steven, The Wiz, Crazy Pat, Drinka, all my real live jackals.  Ya'll have been pretty decent about throwing a random comment here and there but shit...where you at??

Next Mancation roster may need to be reviewed.  I think we may have been infiltrated by gay clones last year.

1 comment:

  1. AS was in fact coined "Gaybriel Clonelle", don't forget. This J to J callout was so overdue. It's echoing sentiments I've had since I was reading training camp updates on the daily. I want a flash banner and I want it now, Clonelle. I'm tired of having a horizontal scroll bar on the Den. We had Jessica Alba's fine ass shakin' all over the place. Where is she, Clonelle? Droppa, how many ComicLife comic strips do I have to put you in, hilariously I might add, before you give a Boogers his Dap? Y'allz be skrimp. Existing Jackals will be solidified at the Jackal OTA(UMD vs. VT) and at that time will have to slim the roster down accordingly. NyQuil guzzlin' bitches.

    ReplyDelete