Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday YouTube Post: Moron racking his nuts on a decorative pond



Me and Shoulders have been volleying NFL shit
talk like Nadal and Federer on clay(me being Nadal),
so I thought I'd lighten the mood with this douchebag
racking his nuts on a decorative pond. Can you share
with the Den what this poor bastard says after realizing
he can't jump as far as he originally thought? I can't, but
his murmured speech is so fucking hilarious.


While we're at odds with regard to who the true players are in the NFL,
be they Gmen or Dirty Birds, toe stepping sissies or unibrow-clad
harbingers of the deep ball, one thing is certain; bitch gotta go to court.
Enter Agent Double O Shoulders.

He's cunning. He craps $100 bills.
I tried to get his special lady friend in on the action, but she'll probably
go shopping or something. Anyone want to tag along? A little servage,
some NFL footy and then off to celebrate a birthday with Pontius,
because the flyer he made for himself told us to do so. I'm going to
spend the rest of the day trying to come up with a gayer band name
than Titus Andronicus, but don't count on me having success.

6 comments:

  1. That's right Double O Shoulda's picking up the pieces when 000Voicemail dropped the ball. Forgot about Pontius's bday. If it ain't on the Den it don't exist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dude falling on the ground laughing in the background is by far the best part of this video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Titus Andronicus is actually pretty cool. They are from Glen Rock where Mrs BD2 grew up. I have seen them live and they are pretty fun. The bassist my friend's brother. I think I told you about them. I am bummed we are not going to be down there to see everyone. Got full court press on tryin to get down there for Nov 14 (Droppa Duece's Bday) Titus is totally Al's style indie geek screaming punk music. Get awesome for me.

    PS I think the long jump guy says either "ow my cocksack" or maybe "I am cocksucker" but you're right it is hard to tell

    ReplyDelete
  4. by the way why are your fonts so big in your posts? get that shit under control. I feel like I am reading Reader's Digest Large font edition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why don't you grab Scordato and bring him down the 14th with you. Mancation II Bday style? Could anything be more awesome than that? Jesus I wish it was my birthday, I would be HONORED to have 30+ Jackals howling at a tailgate for me...

    ReplyDelete
  6. True, Titus Andronicus was quite good. Drastically better thanks to Pontius' "Mighty Mighty Bosstones"-style skanking that was pointed out by the lead singer. Big Al was a cross between Molly Ringwald AND Emilio Estevez from portions of the Breakfast Club. There was plenty awesome to go around and Glen Rock was well represented on account of your little indie rock conglomeration. It would have been extra awesome if I wasn't the only dumbass to stay up until 3am who had to work this morning. Jackals don't sleep.

    ReplyDelete