Thursday, October 15, 2009

Fuck the Phillies: Moreover Fuck Face Hair in Baseball

I'm currently watching the Dodgers/Phillies game (note that I list the Dodgers first, intentional, and only after watching the Caps crush the high-scoring San Jose Sharks 4-0), and Phillies just hit a 3-run homer. Between saying fuck my baseball life and pounding a glass of Carlos Rossi "piason" (is that an Italian dig?) I caught glimpse of this historically weak suck-ass's facial hair.



While this isn't a new observation, it just further served my theory that baseball players have the worst facial hair ever.

Not that the NBA isn't without merit...


But baseball's takes the cake.

What is it about baseball that encourages a new level of lameness? Is it the Skoal? Rednecks with no idea what the fuck it is to be a man?
What do you think? Maybe I just fucking hate the Phillies.

PS Manny Ramirez just hit a 2-run homer.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I like watching hockey already. It is nice seeing a team with a green "W" next to their name on yahoo sports.

    I haven't watched a baseball game since early June...benefits of rooting for the Orioles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But what about tha Zapata dude with the crucial stache? Stachehower is got respect the stache...

    ReplyDelete