Monday, October 12, 2009

Friday Hottie, 4 Days Early: January Jones / Christina Hendricks

It has been awhile since the Den has seen some "talent" so I am jumping the gun on the Friday Hottie.  

What do you get when you combine womanizing, arrogant, drunk, smoking fiended, assholes with historically accurate (if a little Hollywoodized) NYC backdrop,  good story lines, and obscenely hot women*?
*Minus Don Draper's secretary...bitch is busted as all hell.

You get an awesome TV show called Mad Men.  But more importantly...January Jones.  This is clearly the hottest woman alive* *(aside from Mrs. BD2)



What's that? Not really into the blond, girl next door look?  How about insanely hot redheads with absurdly huge boobs?  Yep, Mad Men's got you covered there too.


Your welcome.

8 comments:

  1. not sure I understand that hyperlink...or the insult. I provide hot chicks and you resort to wasting my time with a link to T-large's pictures of the Mancation. Not sure how one relates to the other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. not to mention both the guy in the picture and the guy whose pictures are posted are under suspicion for gay clone activity..

    Get bent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's clearly talking about you're questionable grasp on the English language.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, kaptainpat. I appreciate you're help on translating my comment.

    Ball Deep, I got in a picture from the Mancation, paid homage to an awesome shirt, and pointed out your faults, all in two words. I thought it was pretty efficient ball-busting, personally...

    But it's cool, you don't have to be upset or nothing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha "upset or nothing"...

    i wish I could say that it was my superior intellect that allowed me to put the same bad grammar in two separate posts, but clearly spell check was my freind in colleeg.

    Kaptainpat welcome back. glad to know "your" not a gay clone.

    maybe you both are GAF though, six comments and no one has mentioned the massive boobs. Tico where are you???

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried watching it (saw first episode) my attention span for new shows is so limited...besides nothing in TV compares to outflopping AK and busting people out of tourneys!

    p.s. Those D's are quite fucking nice

    ReplyDelete