Saturday, October 17, 2009

"As the late, great, Col. Sanders once said' I'm too drunk to taste this chicken!'"






As I am currently in the aforementioned Kolonel Krispy's state, I decided I would share two of the dirt mcgurt's recipes for chiken. 1st one, I just did tonite.

Red Chicken Chili- (b/c I don't know what the fuck make's it white chicken chili- i forgot okay)

Saute 1/2 of a red onion in a sauce pan. Put 3 cubed boneless skinless chicken breasts in, stir until white. Add a 16 oz. can of pinto beans, a big ass can of diced tomatoes, and two big ass handfulls of jalapenos, chili seasoning mix, handful of cumin, double handful of oregano, handful of coarse/seasalt, double handfull of ground pepper, some more miscellaneous spices and simmer and stir over low heat for an hour and a half or so (or until hungry) then eat.

Jalapeno and Goatcheese stuffed chicken-

Butterfly however many chicken breasts you are cooking. Insert some solid goat cheese (mozzarella) and a big ass handful of jalepenos into the middle. Sprinkle with pepper and oregano. Close up breasts with moistened/soaked wooden toothpicks/money metal spears. Rub outside with any type of McCormick Steak/Chicken/Pork seasoning. (I use steak seasoning b/c there is not much difference between the 3.) Put on an aluminum foil covered broiler pan. Insert into pre-heated broiler. After about 5 minutes (a canned beer/cigarettes worth of time) flip over and repeat after 5 minutes. Then, apply some brown/stone-ground mustard to chicken and let carmelize/glaze over for a few minutes, then repeat on the other side. Next, crack a few beers and enjoy.


P.S. I know this is not a recipe for raw ass red meat, but every ninja jackal knows how to make that, so I thought I would throw out some recipes for some lesser ass meat to make it less pussy.

P.P.S. Mariah Carey is probably the only the only person on earth that I would toss her salad. Holler!

3 comments:

  1. You know what's real funny, outside of the fact that you find Mariah Careys celluate ridden salad tossable? Back in the day my sister was asking me for my recipe for spicy meatsauce and I emailed her and all the measurements were "handfull" "shit ton" "big ass spoonfull" etc. We must've picked that shit up in foods class. Either that or Americans cook using American Standard, the French use the metric system, and us... we got the Jackal system...

    Extra funny part about my story is that years later my aunt put together a little family receipe book and put my receipe in without editing. Thanks Lynx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, teaspoons and measuring cups are GAF and for clones only. Of course you used handfulls and half handfuls for measurements. Fuck the metric system. Liter this chicken chili bitch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "probably the only the only person " haha drunk ass.

    her ass is so nasty....ps how did she get that panty hose over her chest in the balcony shot...amazing

    ReplyDelete