Monday, September 21, 2009

Thank God for Changing Times


So this used to be the hottest chick. If Herbert Hoover had a blog, this bitch would have been a Friday hottie at one point or another. Baby girl has some shrubbery in her pits! I'm gonna throw that out there. I am sure Head hooked up with a hairy-pitted chick at some point. Dude loves hippies. Not that I don't, but there is a line in the sand and cross this line you do not. Still, to be rolling pre-plastic surgery era, those are a couple of 'sweater cows' worth writing home about. You feel me, Tico? You see, Tico is a breast connoiseur of sorts.

Now a jackal shouldn't forget where all these hotties came from. You have to appreciate the classic beauties to appreciate how spoiled our asses have gotten.
giggity

4 comments:

  1. i was with you until the blond chick showed up. "Fuckin skank!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skank is a former Miss America. Granted, she's all kinds of slutty in the photo I chose. I am not even a blondes-guy, but her dad paid good money for those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cone boobs...they need to come back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "dumps like a truck, thighs like what" Jesus dude, way too funny for me to be reading at work. Monitor now clean from water spit out laughing.

    ReplyDelete