Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Nuggets? Are you around on Friday?


How do you think this baby got where he is? It wasn't easy, jackal brethren. Look at his steely eyes, his George W. Bush-like resolutionness. I wouldn't take shit from this baby unless I was his father and I had to change his diaper so my wife didn't make me a sexual hostage. But utmost importantly, Nugs, I'm going to be on Massachussetts Ave. Friday afternoon. Work should wrap up in the 2-3pm range. What do you say we go drop some servage on the ol' Salvadoron? I say we time it up with ScarShoulders getting off of work, maybe ol' Filthy, who knows? We could probably score a preseason football game. But we'll want to get the fuck out of Alexandria ASAP. If you got other top secret missions to choose to accept, it's cool, but notify this ninja. Jackals Day in Court: September 11, 2009(not a cruel joke, really the court date)
-BMR out

3 comments: