Friday, August 28, 2009

Fuck....everyone

When I see 0 Comments it makes me feel like less of a man.  Am I doing something wrong?  Am I as boring as I think I am?  Fuck ya'll  say something...shit say my post sucks.   I don't give a fuck.  Just say something.  Give a jackal some direction.  Scrimps crying about chopped trees?? Miss Universe???  Alec Baldwin....nothing???  really???

By the way if you are looking to get awesome but recession has you down I recommend the following:  
Yes, that picture is not an illusion.  It is 33.8 oz of beer in one can for $2.50.  I filled a draft glass 3 times with beer to spare.  Not to mention it is 5% Alc by Vol so you can get good and awesome on the cheap.  For Reaalllly  REAL though.   All I could think about whilst consuming this gargantuan beverage was what an amazing wizard staff it would make. But it appears that we have to abandon that trend because the masses have caught on and jackals have to stay on the forefront of getting awesomeness.  We need a new schtick for Mancation '10.

PS Chris Cooley - 73 yards....JASON CAMPBELL TD.....Believe in J.C.   Tom Brady hurt....again.

NFL is back Bitches!


BAALLEEEEVEE ITTT!!


6 comments:

  1. Let's all just count our lucky little black curlies we're not Broncos or Chiefs fans. Josh McDaniels, you douche...


    nuthin' but love for our Plompton jackal. I actually told a mutual friend you lived in Plompton Lakes the other day. Had to correct myself. Droppa Deuce been rewriting my geographicness. Let me say this, BDeep, you are to youtube links what the Dude was to curse words. Do you have to use so many?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the fuck are you talking about?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are referring to me then I would refer you to the Giant FAXE beer I consumed before writing this which is why it makes no sense whatsoever.

    If you are referring to Boog then I can't help you there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I actually told a mutual friend you lived in Plompton Lakes the other day. Had to correct myself. Droppa Deuce been rewriting my geographicness."-Droppa got me saying Plompton

    "Let me say this, BDeep, you are to youtube links what the Dude was to curse words. Do you have to use so many?"-dude posts a lot of youtube linkz. I'M JUST SAYING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor Lebowski quote work my friends. When Sasporilla says "do you have to curse so much dude?" the dude says "what the fuck are you talking about".

    That's all.

    Yall are paranoid (makes smokey smokey hand signal and noise)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sasparilla is a type of beer. There is no character named, Sasporilla. Cowboy hat and mustache/also one cool brother out of all the GAF brothers in Tombstone says, "you got a good sasparilla?" "Sioux City Sasparilla?" "That'll do."(or something along those lines...

    ReplyDelete