Monday, August 24, 2009

Droppa Deuce: Droppin' Knowledge on the Depths of Evil of NJ

This is the lamest thing I have ever seen.  I can't figure out if it is claymation or real people.  If you can make it past 23 seconds of this you are the gayest fucking person that ever lived.
email from DD:
At what point does something like this go from shockingly bad- to unintentional art?

Discuss.

Droppa Deuce

PS- see if you can catch this little nugget: "I'm gonna make you come tonight (over to my house)."  Get it?  I know, it's subtle.

2 comments:

  1. Dude, I made it to the night time, synchronized street dance with flak jackets. Most of my endeavor was spent counting the bleached tips of hair on these sad humans. I'm trying to figure out what the little black boy is doing in the video. I don't know how any of this pertains to Big Droppa or the sad state of your Garden State. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a forwarded email from Big Droppa. Note where it says "Email from DD". Since his gay ass won't post in the den I am posting it for him. and it pertains to NJ because every shithead walking down the street in NJ looks like these assholes in the video. You know like the My New Haircut guy. I think the little black boy is intended to give them some street cred or maybe just because they are GAF and like little boys. Either way Steven could probably elaborate.

    ReplyDelete