Thursday, July 23, 2009

JOTD: After the Fact

This is an obvious one, but check out this guy's quotes. He's jackal to the bone. I got all kinds of love for environmentalists, that's true. Got to hand to him for sticking with the wife who kind of looks like Linda Hamilton. Howl at a fallen jackal. He probably hung out with real jackals at some point.



"Because when they strike it can be that quick that if they're within range, you're dead, you're dead in your tracks. And his head weighs more than my body so it's WHACK!"
"I bled a lot. I got hit across the face. We couldn't film for seven days. I got hit, whacked, underwater, across the face. I finished the shot, got into the boat and blood started coming out. "

"I have no fear of losing my life - if I have to save a koala or a crocodile or a kangaroo or a snake, mate, I will save it. "(When that quote starts off, you're like, "goddamn, ninja" and then you're all "oh, that's, that's cool too")

"My field is with apex predators, hence your crocodiles, your snakes, your spiders. "

3 comments:

  1. damn simil-post. nicely done. Crickey, that dude was a jackal. I would rather bang Suey than Terry though. That chick is busted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 words - EASY. THERE. BLACKSNAKE.
    RIP Jackal

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha was just saying that this morning. I miss this guy more than words can express.

    ReplyDelete