Thursday, July 23, 2009

Jackal Transit: Toyota Previa


Lost your nuts because you have to sell your sports car to get a family friendly ride? Cop that Previa, yo. Or grab an Odyssey, dem joints is tight too. Slap a DVD on fo yo jackals in the back. Drop SOP LP at full blast at a tailgate with room to spare. Back in the day, me and Nuggets a.k.a. voicemail laid down a track about the Previa at the O's game in our youf. (5th grade I think?) I am thinking about getting one and putting some spinner hubcaps and some neon lights for underneath. (Come on Aldente, you know you are getting pissed reading this. Come out from gay clone hiding, damn you!)



"Toyota Previa...it looks like a football...and when you sit in it, ya feel
like ya sittin; still"

- MC WORD and DJ WRD

4 comments:

  1. i hate it when you post about cars. posting about minivans is a whole new level of unjackal. way to push the envelope...

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhh, you realize I am not serious right? Look at that car...it is ridiculous. At it would be amazing to jackal it up somewhere in that thing with 6 or 7 jackals. Please baleeve me.

    Relax, steven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what? I said 'way to push the envelope'... is it hot in here or do I just need to lose my shirt and relax a bit? oh, that's much better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey man. 6 or 7 Jackals in anything makes it badass. T Minus 14 hours until AC and then off to Greece. This Jackal is JACKED UP!

    ReplyDelete