Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hoooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right my ninjas and my ninjettes, Scar Shoulders is back up in this motha fucka, let's take it back to June 2009!!!

Work be holding a brother down like a DC United scarf weighing down the awesomeness of fallen Jackals. But like Dr Dre breaking free from BAN like Easy E and Tim Dogg I've shed the shackles of the IT overlords and am ready to get awesome as it once was and shall always be.

So what have I missed in the Den? General Boogers and Ball D behavior from Boogers and Ball D. Did our new contributor step up to the plate while I was sidelined with an injury? Negative. Did Head post? If by post you mean guzzle dick. Did VM figure out how to string 8 paragraphs together and get his link on? He did about as much as Pontius attended a real sporting event.

For fuckin shame. The Ewing Theory certainly wasn't in effect during my absence. But I'm back, and I'm dedicated until I head off to AC Friday at noon and then Greece for 2 weeks. So get ready to get awesome and then get choked by the vapors.

B
A
L
E
E
V
E


I
T
!

4 comments:

  1. welcome back. now stop sending me emails ya prick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. post something and maybe I will...

    ReplyDelete
  3. sick of carrying the team. (excluding Boogers)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at us, we're so oppressed. We have to do all the awesome getting. Now you know what it feels like when Jackals pass the fuck out before they even make it to Shenanigans and 1 Jackal has to spread UNF for 3...

    ReplyDelete