Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Crazy Enough to Work

I fucking love dogs. Don't get me wrong. I was really fucking pissed when I found out what MV and his jigga-whos were up to down there. Hear me out on this. The Ravens already have a reputation for stabbing ninjas and generally disregarding human well-being. Derrick Mason, shocked I'm sure by the shooting death of his good friend while he was boozed up and getting very unjackal with a mistress(jackals are monogamous, ba-leeve it!), has left the dirty birds in need of a solid receiver. It's been the speculation of many that Michael Vick should have never been an NFL quarterback. Football is too much of a team sport for the running quarterback to ever be a truly dominant force.
At this point, reinstatement would only allow Vick to attend a training camp. I don't see the harm in trying Vick out for six weeks. Any thoughts on whether this might work or not, jackals? I submit it would be one of the top three most exciting offenses to watch in the NFL, given that it's my team, I would obviously vote THE most exciting, but I'm trying to be somewhat objective. Cam Cameron drew up some rediculous shit last year, this play being one of the prettier ones. Welcome back, SS. I almost told you, specifically, to wise from your gwabe, but you chimed in in a timely fashion and for that, all jackals are put on notice.

6 comments:

  1. Man F that the Giants should add that fool and put him in the backfield with Big Boy Brandon Jacobs. Maybe we could put 400 yards rushing on the Ravens this year... Trade in a self shooter for a dog killer. Why not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuck Michael Vick. That douche needs to be relegated to the Canadian league like they should do with 50% of the league. These fools are supposed to be professionals. Freaking scrimp, little bitch adult kids. See above post for further evidence. BTW - Wouldn't be the first time the Ravens used a criminal to get to the playoffs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. We used a criminal to set a single season rushing record too! I'm acknowledging those certainties. Other than "Fuck Michael Vick", I have no idea what your point is, BD. Can I help it that thugs make excellent NFL prospects? I don't think I can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my point is that I want millions of dollars to play a kid's game. I am a hell of alot smarter than these moafuckers but I did not receive the ability to do so and I am bitter. So fuck all these guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ball D is just mad the Skins already have 4 5'8" wr's...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ummmmm.... What?

    Most Yards Gained, Season
    2,105 Eric Dickerson, L.A. Rams, 1984
    2,066 Jamal Lewis, Baltimore, 2003
    2,053 Barry Sanders, Detroit, 1997

    ReplyDelete