Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Where's the Love?

Well, as a matter fact, it's everywhere. Just ask this crazy chick Valeria Lukyanova! She thinks, "everything is love. Love is God. I am you and you are me." Well in that case I must be a goddamn alien.
Yo, let me just cut to the goddamn chase here. This post is for the Boogers man! When I first read about this chick I thought: goddamn this bitch is nuts!!! Perfect match for the Boogers man!!! I mean, follow me here, she thinks she is a fucking alien and good lordy talk about low maintenance!!! A more perfect match could not be found!!! Says she is into BREATHARIANISM, well holy goddamn shit, won't be too far a step to turn her on to RASTAFARISM now would it? Here baby, breathe on this spliff for a quick min.............

2 comments:

  1. Believe it or not, I don't have time to click links and read 'bout crazy bitches. I'm workin', ninja!!! I'm also working through lunch to duck out and go watch bball with a superfly biddy and then take her to dinner, otherwise a ninja gon' sit at work like some kind of skrimp until 6 or 7. That shit ain't cuttin' it. Power through lunch and go mack on the fly biddy. That's how the Boogerman rolls these days. Leave them alien bitches for bear food...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on Boogers! Show a little respect for the biddy's. You gotta make time for dem alien chicks........I did note you didn't say you ain't have no time for the reggae tunes though. Good looking out eh?

    BHMF sees hemp fields forever growing wild and free.

    ReplyDelete