Monday, January 7, 2013

Mike Shanahan: Total Douche


I want to tread carefully here, I'm not a Redskins hater. I want the team to succeed. After giving up the amount of shit you did to get RGIIIsus, it's strange you'd try and ride him on a bum knee in his rookie season. I know the kid wants to be courageous, but what his team allowed him to do was fucking moronic. Like Mr. Boswell says, it might not be that bad, and what a ride while it lasted. But if it is, you're not gonna be able to go draft protection to prevent it from happening again. Some short-sighted, poorly thought out decisions. Glad my boys don't roll like that. Jus' sayin.  

3 comments:

  1. They traded how many draft picks to have him finish 10 out of 17 games? Yeeesh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shanahan def has that douche look. Kinda reminds me of Bush Jr.

    ReplyDelete