Sunday, July 31, 2011

Thank you, assholes.


Thank you asshole owners and players. I finally can get focused about being bitter for this fall. Also, props to my favorite site for being up on that shit- profootballtalk . Its like Perez Hilton for football queers. Especially this week. Also, fuck you McNabb, from me and Bernard Hopkins , fuck you Haynesworthless, from me, all skins fans and in the future- pats fans. Fuck you Dan Snyder, for continuing to exist and to somehow be worse than Jerrah. Fuck you Shannatans, for having horrible judgement, but still better than may-he-get-esophageal-cancer-Jim-Zorn, fuck you Sexy Rexy, fuck you kiss ass John/Josh Beck, whatever the fuck your name is, Colt Brennan was better than you- and he was from Hawaii! Fuck you Santana Moss, for resigning, you short little bitch who sometimes give a fuck but mostly sucks, even though you had 1000+yards last season. Lastly, and for all time, eat a bag of dicks V. Cerrato! If I ever see you on the streets I will run you over, and if I see you in person while you somehow managed to con some assholes into thinking you could be on tv/run a football team- Matt Millen style, I will scalp you with an officially licensed Redskins (TM) tomahawk.

HAIL!!!

7 comments:

  1. Also, original props to SS for the Sexy Rexy link I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuck Dan Snyder for real. Dumb bastard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you had enough Ravens leftovers yet? Run and tell that. Seriously though, Josh Wilson is a badass. I tried to tell Ol' Filthy, I'm gonna miss that jackal. It looks like Dallas is going to suck, I can't believe they're still drinking Tony SloMo Kool Aid down there. Philly might be one to reckon with. Eli Manning instills fear in no one, I can tell you that, my friend. Keep an eye on M&T Bank Stadium, Week 1. We're gonna usher in the new era of the AFC North. An era where Pittsburgh sucks ass. Even the backup quarterback wants out. The revolution will be televised on CBS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, dead link. How's this for PFT stating the fucking obvious? I fucking hate their writers over there. It's good to check in with, but half the time they're speculating and don't know what the fuck is going on. KFTC, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Y'all are drinking the NFL KoolAid for real. Fuck bitches ha the NFL is full of bitches. Football queers.....how about a man's sport? UFC and thats it, nothing else.......

    Hope that generates some fucking comments pussies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cept Doug Williams and the Skins of yesteryear.......all praise the Hogs...........long live Mark Rypien.......and Joe Gibbs...........and Art Monk........of course..........

    But, shit, those WERE the Good Old Days!

    ReplyDelete