Monday, July 25, 2011

Gay Clone Establishment: "Case of the Mondays"

Actually, I'm on my way into work, first day of the graveyard shift, so I can't really relate to this finding. I'm learning a whole new skill with new people at a new office in a shitty new corner of the Destruct of Cloneumbia, but I'm gonna make it do what it do. There's a Chipotle across the street that I've been thinking about for quite some time. RustyT., what are our chances of endorsing the Den? Get some sponsorship on a bitch, 'knah I'm sayin', brah?



3 comments:

  1. I will talk to my MHL rep. Although, recently, I have been noticing a disturbing trend in my redneck cheap beer consumption- I have been consuming quite a lot of Coors Original/Banquet beer. It may be my new MHL, until fall, and the camo tall boys come out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, welcome to nights, from one vampire to another.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll tell you whut, ain't no mothafuckin' traffic on that ride home. Lot's of po'nine though, makes a cracker's blood pressure rise.

    ReplyDelete