Thursday, January 6, 2011

If You Gotta Go...

...you might as well go out in style.

Frank: A good cop - needlessly cut down by some cowardly hoodlums.
Ed: That's no way for a man to die.
Frank: No... you're right, Ed. A parachute not opening... that's a way to die. Getting caught in the gears of a combine... having your nuts bit off by a Laplander, that's the way I wanna go!
Wilma Nordberg: [cries] Oh... Frank. This is terrible!
Ed: Don't you worry, Wilma. Your husband is going to be alright. Don't you worry about anything. Just think positive. Never let a doubt enter your mind.
Frank: He's right, Wilma. But I wouldn't wait until the last minute to fill out those organ donor cards.
[Wilma cries again]
Ed: What I'm trying to say is that, Wilma, as soon as Nordberg is better, he's welcome back at Police Squad.
Frank: ...Unless he's a drooling vegetable. But I think that's only common sense.
[Wilma cries again]

8 comments:

  1. Yeah, score one for the wild animals. The planet's over populated anyhow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best McPost in a long time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. How perfectly illogical of you Tico. Only you could applaud the poster, take ten minutes to mull it over, then completely reverse course and declare aforementioned poster, deceased/asleep. I have one question, are you ready for Jordan and Gary Williams to make you the University of Maryland's collective bitch? Let's hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you coming with us? I would love to hear you chanting vt sucks 2x per second...

    Hey what are you doing for THIS EPIC FOOTBALL BRAWL?? I am fucking stoked and I can't even to imagine your level of delirum!

    Go luck Mc

    ReplyDelete
  5. p.s. You are trying to use logic to decipher Ticoism? What the fuck does that last sentence in my previous post mean? I don't fucking know...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Little Ben better get a different face mask. My boy Haloti's coming in swinging. I think I might head to Bmore and watch it with Dundalk's finest.

    Deciphering Ticoism is easier than trying to figure out how SS roots for Eli Manning while also claiming to be an advocate of "smashmouf football".

    ReplyDelete
  7. ANYBODY who likes football enjoys Steelers v Ravens...cheers

    ReplyDelete