Friday, January 14, 2011

DC v. BC



Granted Canada is GAF. Granted the Caps are the shit. My allegiance has never once wavered. All I said meant was if I was to have to pick a team from the west to play the Capitals in the Cup it would be Vancouver. I gained an appreciation for them in the Olympics when Kelser was rocking the shit for the Mericans. SS and Boogers you all gots to chill.

Matt Hendricks is a crazy mother fucker. I fucking love this guy. Caps may have lost but worry not my friends...this is our year.

Go Seahawks. McNabb is going to be a great quarterback. Ally McBeal is a good show. New Radicals are a good band. BD2 be on some bullshit...

2 comments:

  1. The following texchange occurred last night during the Caps/Canucks game:

    BD2x: bbbrrrraaaaiiinnnssss!
    BMR: Can I get a score update?
    BD2x: 1-1 first int. hendricks goal. he is putting fools asleep. backstrom having a good game too. i am gay for vancouver though they are my team in the west.
    BMR: You better snap outta that shit. Caps just lost two division games
    BD2x: what shit? they will be fine. win tonight embarass the senators right back in first place. stamkos is hurt bye bye tampa
    BMR: this text exchange will be a jackals den post
    BD2x: fuck canucks 2-1 on pwr play...they are good
    BD2x: haha nice. leonsis's wife is sort of a gilf.
    BD2x: oh fuck vancouver 3-1
    BD2x: what the hell. caps need their mojo workin why do ovie and backstrom keep passing. another caps pp better make it work

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said nothing and they still lost. just sayin'

    PS Canucks have no weight on the Caps unless they play each other in the playoffs. They will continue to see my favor until said moment.

    Go Caps!

    ReplyDelete