Tuesday, December 21, 2010

JOTD: Crazy Pat and Mikey


These ninjas are retarded. They invite me out to watch football on Sunday and next thing you know we have a $500 bar tab and 2 of the 5 people that came with us are cut off by the bartender. Mikey did the Dougie and not once was music playing in the bar. Never ever have I ever been around two Jackals so capable of dumb shenanigans that weren't Boogers McRib and myself. I didn't even mention that fact they introduced me to this awesome website/service. JTFC. Howl.

7 comments:

  1. They Jackals alright, RIP Scotty B. (guy serving as a table)...fucking wife cut his balls and has them in a jar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunday was a PRIME day to watch football in many screens, those three games were fucking awesome to watch....which by the way SS how you liked Vick making your Giants his bitch?

    GO HOKIES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you weren't at the bar getting awesome watching the game do you even exist? Who's balls are in a jar now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to Rock the Red last night though. Sadney Crysby 'bout to get fucked the fuck up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pssst. Check the record I've wanted him for three years ... I might jizz my ppants next fall with him and Leach coaching my teams

    ReplyDelete