Friday, October 15, 2010

Booabbaay Blue Bitches


Somehow, the Redskins are leading the NFC East and all is well in football land....for now. Just as a hedge, not that I need a hedge because the Skins will beat that ass this season (SS and the rest of the NFC scrimps up in the Den), I have been paying close attention to early hockey season awesomeness. I witnessed my first sight of a whole lot of suck when the Penguins decided to rock the baby blues tonight. Holy fuck, may that asshole who sent me that Pens tshirt last year, may he rot in hell.

4 comments:

  1. Wow. I haven't heard 'Baby Blue' since we skipped church that one day at our grandparents' house. I feel like it was a SeaWorld event on TV. That song is the epitome of horrible country. Welcome back, BD2.


    "Wuz the culler uf herr eyes"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait until New Year's Day when the Caps beat that ass outdoors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is anyone going to that? It is going to be insane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think my sisters going. She is more Jackal than all of us apparently....

    ReplyDelete