Thursday, September 9, 2010

For my BMore reppin Jackals

Where's Head been? He's been turning your boy SS onto a sick hot CD that's where he's been. When I met him on Saturday and dropped Brother Ali and We (Symbol of a gun) Clones on him he dropped The Wire soundtrack on me. Listened to it on the way home from a long happy hour last night and it was bumpin. Bunch of rock and blues and maybe even some bluegrass for all the tree smokin Jackals out there. This morning I got to the hip hop section and it's BMore reppin stop lock and poppin LSD music. Your boy SS is diggin it. Thank you Head. Well done sir.



1 comment:

  1. NICE! I'm glad you like it - I knew you would and have been meaning to give it to you for a long time, I was just always too awesome when we hung out to remember...

    And as I mentioned via textual message, Brother Ali is - and I'll just go out on a limb and say albino rappers in general are - the shit.

    ReplyDelete