Thursday, July 15, 2010

GCOTD: I-76 West through Pennsyltucky


Have you ever drove on this piece of shit? Jesus Titty Fucking Christ it sucks. We were on this bad boy for a good 3+ hours last night and the entire thing is under construction. Why? I have no fucking idea there are no exits off of the thing and clearly nobody lives out here that drives on gravel roads, but apparently it was worth $113,000,000.00 to totally fuck up and slow down my drive. Seriously Pennsyltucky, go fuck yourself.

5 comments:

  1. Just to dot my lower-case j's and whatnot: I have heard from my wife and sister-in-law (who lives in Shittsburgh, at least for another week or two) that there are some really shitty roads in Shittsburgh. Particularly a tunnel of some sort that is under construction. But I gotta ask: Why the hell were you on this road yesterday? Going to Shittsburgh? Akron/Cleveland?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pittsburgh is a shit hole? News to me. Head, is your sister-in-law hot? The idea of a Shittsburgh escapee is kind of sexy. Like banging a jailbird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll let you be the judge of that. She's spoken for at the moment, though I'm not sure how much anyone would mind if that were to change.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And that's bookmarked for future humiliation purposes. You didn't have one photo to link to? Those captions really set the gallery off. KFTC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How many clicks does it take to find Heads gross nipple in that album? 6. The answer is 6.

    I didn't go to Shittsburgh, just drove towards it on the way to middle of nowhere Western NY for Camerons wedding.

    And Boogers you would definitely do Heads sister in law. FYSA.

    ReplyDelete