Monday, June 14, 2010

Jackal Observation: Taylor Swift, not hot

I'm just tired of companies deciding who I think is attractive. I know I'm getting the "Boogers, you creep, she's a high school kid," but no, several media outlets and corporations have pre-determined the attractiveness or unattractiveness of this no-talent ass clown and I'm not going to take it any more. Taylor Swift, you's busted.


Not only is she not hot, I will bet my right ball she can't play guitar, much less a 12-string! KFTC, Ms. Swift.

3 comments:

  1. I'd do her, but she ain't got shit on taylor hicks. that dude is one nice piece of assshh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at her beady little eyes! She looks like Col. Sanders, eat my chicken ohh, secret spices, yada yada yada. Not sure where the homo-eroticism for Taylor Hicks came from but I called that dude's victory, while there was still ten or so people on the show. I used to live with my parents and received 2nd hand American Idol the way this kid's village receives second hand smoke inhalation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd give that kitten-face bitch a reason to HOWWLL!

    ReplyDelete