Sunday, June 6, 2010

GCOTD? Or JOTD? Vodka Eyeballers

Have you ever seen something so bizarre, both so hardcore and so mind-numbingly idiotic, that you can't decide if it's Jackal of the Day material or Gay Clone of the Day material? No? Well then I nominate the participants in what's being called "vodka eyeballing":



Yes, that's right - pouring vodka into your eyeball. So: Jackal? Or clone? Discuss.

And just for fun, here's a toddler smoking:


EMBED-Ardi Rizal - The real SMOKING BABY !! - Watch more free videos

4 comments:

  1. Clone. Jackals do Chilly Willys. Eyeballing is for pizzunks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing jackal about wasting good honest Russian awesome juice. Clone for sure. I am as confident in that diagnosis as you were in deciphering llama/alpaca

    ReplyDelete
  3. i immediately thought of head when my coworker showed me the smoking kid. fucking hilarious did you see him blowing smoke rings?!?!


    that gay kid with the girl cut and braces is definitely clone as fuck

    ReplyDelete
  4. "i immediately thought of head when my coworker showed me the smoking kid." That is sick man, SICK!

    ReplyDelete