Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The NBA: It's Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaantastic

The NBA is really making me smile today. Good ole JOTD Charles Barkley goes off on San Antonio and makes fun of the people that live there in the video below.

Then the Cleveland Clones go out and drop a big fat deuce on their home floor in game 5. Making matters better GCOTD Antawn Jamison has sucked up the joint the entire series and was absolutely abused by KG in pivotal game 5. Back when the Wizards traded Jamison I told you the Cavs were fucked. It has now come true. Lebron will leave Cleaveland and they will be stuck with Jamisons crappy contract and marshmallow game. Wiz are on the upswing boys. Baleeve it!

11 comments:

  1. Ernie was doing some reeling of his own. That was fuckin' priceless. I hate San Antonio so much. Well played, SS.

    I will miss seeing the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in and out of every commercial break, but good riddance, Queen James!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shote Sleeves is Auburn's greatest jackal, is he not?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course Dr Trunk is the #1 Auburn Jackal. I thought that was obvious...

    ReplyDelete
  4. To the GCOTD II... wow. SS needs to get down on that. I could own some high school punks... That's even easier than the JCC...

    ReplyDelete
  5. They'll probably wonder how you managed to completely shred your knee in 16 years of life, but KFTCTTBFO, SS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Son we have never in the history of modern medicine seen such liver damage on a 16 year old. . . ."

    ReplyDelete
  7. He said that when you were 16 and driving me and BD2x to the church? Wow. What do you think he'd say if you pretended to be 16 and play high school basketball?

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's funny...when I read "Charles Barkley is the second greatest Auburn Jackal of all time" I thought "I guess Bo Jackson is the first?" I guess I mentally blew it on that one...

    Speaking of Shote Sleeves...that dude called me yesterday. He's finishing his residency in a couple weeks and took a job in Southern Pines. Dude forgot that I had moved and thought we were going to be semi-neighbors. At least those of you who like golf (and old people) will have a fun place to stay...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is he moving there prior to the middle of June? I'm going down there for a golf trip the second weekend in June...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I dunno, maybe you should ask him. He's from the mushmouth south but I think he can communicate when he's moving...

    ReplyDelete