Monday, May 17, 2010

Lynx of the Day: Miss Oklahoma


Oh, what a baited firestorm of a question posed by none other than Oscar Nunez(sorry I have no squiggle to put over your 'n', Oscar, it's not a racial thing). This chick had an opinion and didn't waiver when people started booing and whatnot. I didn't post to start an immigration discussion, I just want to call jackaldom when I see it. KFTC, whoever wrote that stupid fucking question for a beauty pageant. This post would have a lot more credibility if the chick didn't look like a smoothed out Joan Rivers.


1 comment:

  1. am I a bigot? because I really have no issue with this. I am happy to show my ID to prove I live here as a US citizen. Why the fuck is this such a big deal?? Get legal...pay your taxes...welcome to fucking 'Merica.

    ReplyDelete