Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Rain sucks almost as much as snow....Almost

It finally stopped raining today.  In fact it was fucking beautiful.  Got out for a ride on my bike as any jackal with their own sister site would and it was fanfuckingtastic.  But the weekend, holy geez did it suck eggs.  This is not a river but a road.This is normally where I mountain bike comfortably dry. not so much on this day
This is normally a small creek, that house on the left was eventually added to the toxic soup
I found one good way to get around the rainy day blues Sunday and it involved a mountain bike and 5-6 inches of solid mud (toxic NJ mud) to ride around in and then a proper cleaning of said bike by driving through the a bunch of roads that were underwater (toxic NJ water) in my (toxic NJ) town.  There is a Bruce Springsteen song in there somewhere... 
What was not cool was the 4 hours worth of commuting yesterday because every major road was closed due to flooding...not jackal in the least.

PS - I just farted.

PPS - That last label is just to see if Duke is still lurking around. Something tells me we haven't heard the last from that guy. I think he is pretty damn funny does that make me a clone by association?

PPPS - where the fuck is Scar Shoulders??!!?!

7 comments:

  1. based on the zero response I think this write up should have been on SOP. Keep fuckin that chicken Den.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I really liked this pretty much from top to bottom. Just really busy at the moment. I also agree with your PPPS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may be quiet but I'm always here. Omnipresent. And you KNOW this. Don't sleep. Don't ever sleep.

    ps I have billed 15-+ hours already this month.
    pps Working frmo home Friday though. Have chicken and two types of pig brining right now. Terps game BBQ. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet....

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S., I agree with you P.P.S. Don't tell SPR, but he's growing on me too. Him and his high road. I think he is lurking. He's like Bizarro Scar Shoulders.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You ever compare me to a lurking Duke fan again and you will have cartooned your last cartoon. You'll be dead 6 times before you hit the ground. Baleeve it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! Bizarro?!?! Me and BD2 are the ones that said we're warming up to him. Ease off the gas there, SS. I thought I just heard the Comcast Center chanting "DE-FENSE!"

    ReplyDelete