Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Evidence Mounts

I'll be honest I was a little unsure why Ball Deep had to go out and create his own little playground when the Den was basically perfect and required no further enhancements. I figured I would see what the first few days produced and then cast judgement from there. Well my friends, the verdict isn't good.

THERE IS SOME SERIOUSLY GAY AS FUCK SHIT GOING ON OVER ON BALL DEEPS BLOG!!

Now I'm not one to judge, but come on man. Don't be creating gay clone sister sites to the Den, that ain't right. Take us to break X...

7 comments:

  1. sorry homie don't play dat. I have deleted the "Keeping it jackal" tag from SOP so I can be as GAF as I want over there. So just like Steven take your shirt off and relax.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what the fuck dude!!!! That was some of my funniest shit ever?!?!?!?! Oh fuck you BD2, give a guy an inch of power and he takes a mile... Ninjas be sensitive in 2010. Clone shit!~!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait did I really delete that shit for good? It should still be in your drafts, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deleted forever. Will to blog has been destroyed. RIP Scar Shoulders.

    ReplyDelete
  5. damn that was definitely in the top 10 greatest posts of all time. I was drunk with power I will admit it. 1000 lashes next time we are together. I will accept willingly for disgracing the sacred post code

    ReplyDelete
  6. By lashes, do you mean shots of Jameson?

    ReplyDelete