Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Ravens Suck


I don't want to make the playoffs. My team looks like shit. Everyone knows the offense runs through Ray Rice. Joe Flacco, you're not Steve McNair, this was not Ravens vs. Colts Divisional Playoff from 2007 that subsequently got BMR booted out of Plompton. Don't throw interceptions in the end zone on second down. Frank Walker, I know you can't cover your kids text books, but goddamnit. Ed Reed, thanks for letting us know you weren't gonna play about twenty minutes prior to kickoff. T Sizzle, way to beat up and bleach soak your ghetto ass baby mama and not travel with the team. Ravens organization, I love you, but goddamn recognize a fucking opportunity when it walks up and kicks you in the nuts on national television. Awesome, now the weather sucks and all I can cheer for is Canadians on ice getting fucked up by Russians and one of college basketball's streakiest, yes SS, streakiest players leading the Terps to glory on the hard court.

9 comments:

  1. Continuous disappointment, former Redskins offensive coordinator, located in the Mid atlantic area, difficult conference rival matchups, playoff blue balls, etc. etc.

    just be a Redskins fan, you're already good at rooting for a team that is going to let you down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know you had fun watching the Giants with me the other day. Brandon Jacobs has the best quotes out there. Come on BMR. Lets go Giants. Say it with me now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate you. In Greivis' streakiness I trust.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This whole forcing myself to like hockey thing is really paying dividends. GO CAPS! It is sort of weird rooting for a team that wins though. Feels sort of bandwagoney but fuck it.

    Going to Devils game tomorrow. I'll give Putty a high five for you if I see him. Yeah corporate box!!!!

    Maybe I'll award Brodeur with UNF if he breaks the shutout record tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude. If you see Ted Leonsis you HAVE to do Denver Slammers with him!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess I should have clarified they are not playing the Caps, but maybe I have a denver slammer in his honor.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're going to a non Caps hockey game? You've gone Canadian eh?

    ReplyDelete
  8. nah man free food and beverage son! Company box balleeevve it!

    ReplyDelete